• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Another why I prefer this site

OP
dedicatedhacker

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
United States United States
Eh, Wi's just jealous because he can't get Sssmokin's girls!!! :p

Glad to have you here, DH!

Thank ya, I've been on here for a month or two maybe longer but I got on one of the old forums I visited before joining here and I couldn't find a single thread where someone was being flamed. So I came back over here and realised how much better this place by far

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Wi said some picture made him want to puke, to which someone replied that Wi's avatar made their wife want to puke. I believe it was R35 that chimed in with, "his avatar makes my weiner want to puke". I spit soda on my computer and died laughing. Couldn't have been more perfect timing.

OP
dedicatedhacker

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
Wi said some picture made him want to puke, to which someone replied that Wi's avatar made their wife want to puke. I believe it was R35 that chimed in with, "his avatar makes my weiner want to puke". I spit soda on my computer and died laughing. Couldn't have been more perfect timing.

That actually is a pretty hilarious response lol.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
That actually is a pretty hilarious response lol.
Go a few pages back in the no golf for you section and look through the "WTF" is wrong" thread. By the way, the guy who commented on his avatar is Sssmokin's brother (wbl).

I don't know if you can get into the members section or not, but if you can look for a thread titled, "after I stopped laughing" by Slingblade and you'll see the picture that started it all. In the past and over now, but funny.

🔥 Latest posts