• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

antislice technique

daddymack

Mar 27, 2005
A few years ago I took a lesson and the instructor showed me how to cure a slice to get me through a round. Now It's killing me that I can't recall it.

It's not the putting your right leg back or strengthening your grip. it's on the tip of my tongue so to speak. It will drive me crazy if I can't figure it out.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Google antislice technique and you will get about 3gajigabillion ways to cure your slice....

There are new ways to do it in every golf specific magazine in print in every issue.

The chances of us picking the one that he told you would work for you is going to be slim to none...although possible.

For me figuring out how to start the downswing with the body/hips instead of my arms helped immensly to stop coming over the top

OP
D

daddymack

Mar 27, 2005
I don't slice much anymore. I use this technique of stopping my swing right after contact. The ball goes long and straight with a hook sometimes. I was playing with someone who slices and I remember an instructor showing me something and it was just driving me crazy to not know. I am getting concerned with my memory loss though.

🔥 Latest posts