• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Any bad golf bag experiences?

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
I'm looking at getting a cart bag - my Titleist x67 stand bag doesn't ride too well.

I figured it might be a good idea to have a thread where people can share bad experiences with bags as most reviews are written during the honeymoon period and any new bag is generally much better than the old one they've replaced. I'd love to see which bags have zipper issues or tear with regular use

I'll go first - I'm not a huge fan of the Titleist x67 stand bag - no problems with the zippers or anything, but the legs/stand are poorly designed - the bag sits very low with the legs extended - probably only 20" off the ground - sent it back to Titleist and 4 weeks later, got it back just the way I sent it in. It's comfortable to carry and pockets/zippers are decent quality

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
First nike stand bag (not sure on the name) the stand is nice once you can learn to put it down correctly, (you need to set it down flat then lean it forward) the zippers are very nice havent broken one yet I think i've had this bag for 4 years, but the pockets on the side arent good for tees I put some tees in one and they tore right through it.

🔥 Latest posts