• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Any good?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Looks good.

I'm a bit skeptical on bidding on items that have blurry pictures, however. That's not a shot against you, but good, crisp, clear pictures can really make or break what sort of an audience you can have.

Good luck with the sale, and good wishes to your Grandfather!:)

R35

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
You should put them up on the classified section on this site too. You can end the auction if they sell before that. I also look closely at the pictures. I want to see the 8-PW of a set, not just a close up of the grooves on the 3iron. A lot of "experienced" sellers will use fuzzy photos and close-ups of only the best club in the set. A rating of condition as well as the use and history of the clubs also helps but a picture is worth 1000 words. I recently purchased a Cameron putter that would have sold for at least $40-$50 more if the guy had better pictures.

OP
Scotty01292

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
Yeh, I would put them up here, but you may know, i'm from Scotland. I don't really like sending stuff internationally, because my mum sent an expensive fur coat to her sister in California, which never arrived. Apparently it wasnt allowed into the country because it was animal fur but we had checked with the US customs or whatever it was and the courier and they said it was allowed.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.