• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Any new Michael Jackson jokes?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Sorry, the guy wacko... oops, I mean Jacko, was just too strange. I liked him and his music before he turned white and his nose shrunk. Among other things. :)

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
i bought some tickets to the Jackson Five concert, got 'em for 20% off.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Rumour has it he died from asphyxiation. Choked on an 8 year old weiner.

I also heard that he requested to be taken to a children's hospital first.

Rot in hell you freakshow.

R35

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
When Farrah Fawcett went to Saint Peter, he asked her what she desired for all of her wonderful service to the world. She said, "I want all the young children of the world to be safe."

And so Peter had to take MJ.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Apparently he was very tired right before his heart attack. He had just ran, as fast as he could, all the way to his nearest Target store. Apparently he had heard, that today only, boys pants were half off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Whats the difference between MJ and a plastic bag?

One is white, made of plastic, and is dangerous for kids to play with. The other is great for carrying your groceries in.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
There was so much plastic in his body, they are going to recycle him as Lego's. That way the kids can play with him for a change.

Family insisted on a second autopsy. Finding of the first autopsy indicated he choked to death on 12 year old nuts.

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
Due his unfortunate death, MJ's confirmed dates have been cancelled. They were Thomas, aged 6, and Jack, aged 8.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Celebrity deaths come in 3's, but last week only they threw Billy Mays in for free.

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
As a tribute to Michael Jackson, Chris Brown is releasing a cover version of beat it.

Following the death of Micheal Jackson it was reported that Macaulay Culkin never had as good a friendship with Michael as the other Children that stayed around. Reportedly coming second fiddle to Jordan Chandler.

I turned down an invitation to sleep with Michael Jackson years ago when I was a kid.
I just couldn't be arsed.

AEG didn't think this one through, did they?:
'Ticket holders requiring information about receiving a full refund should go to MichaelJacksonLive . com'.

When asked why only half of Michael Jacksons family had turned up at the hospital?
A spokesman for the Jackson Family said "That all the family received the same message hurry get to Michael's sick bed Half went to the hospital the other half went to his bedroom at his home in L.A."

Is Rolf Harris dead?
Its just i heard the one that did two little boys has died.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
MJ’s dying wish was to be melted down and turned into straws so he can still get sucked on by kids

In memory of MJ’s death, McDonald’s is coming out with the new “McJackson”. It’s 50 year old meat between 12 year old buns

Only in America can someone be born a poor black kid, and die a rich white woman.

Michael Jackson’s ashes are going to be put in an Etch A Sketch so kids can still twiddle his knob

And last but not least....

Madonna sent her condolences to the Jackson family. Then asked how much they wanted for the kids.

🔥 Latest posts