• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anybody buy one of these?

bradlimbeck86

Nov 17, 2006
Hello All,
Making my golf internet debut today. I've been playing golf for a couple of years and was doing some searches on the internet for some golf tips and guides. I found some books online and wanted to see some reviews of them and came across this site which looked kind of weird but I wanted to see if anyone had purchased or read any of the books mentioned on the site. I'm thinking about getting the first one because it has the money back guarantee so if it's stupid I'll just return it but was hoping someone would have some advice first.
Much appreciated,
Brad

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Nice try with those previous posts, but it doesn't qualify.
It's still considered spam.

:hunter:

daddymack

Mar 27, 2005
After all these years you'd think they would come up with something more clever then the "I just came across this great website that I want to share with you"

A little advice, post a while first. Stop making your first spam.

OP
B

bradlimbeck86

Nov 17, 2006
I actually was searching for reviews and found that site and this golf forum where I figured a few of you may have read 1 or 2 of the ebooks and could have told me if they were good or not. I went ahead and bought one of them but I wont mention the name because I don't want to break any more rules :( My apologies for putting a spam link in here.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Brad,

You'd be better off starting off a thread asking if anyone knows of any good books, sites, ect. That way, it won't constitute as spam right off the hop.

I'm sure you meant well, but there's a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on spam or spam-esque post, especially from people with less than a handfull of posts.

The mods mean no harm, just trying to keep the garbage to a minimum.

Welcome to the site. Hopefully, you can contribute on another level...and get some opinions on some good tips and guides. There are plenty of "teachers" here. :D

Cheers,

R35

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
That's okay Charnock, get a thread started in No Golf For You.

Honestly Brad, if it was just a mistake, welcome to the board and hope you enjoy it, it's a great place, but just need to be more careful.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.