• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anybody else watching the BMW playoff?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Bryson vs. Cantlay

Entering the 6 th hole of the playoff and they just keep on sinking putts on each other. It is unreal. Every time one of them makes a mistake, the next shot is an amazing recovery shot.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
That was "by far" the best tournament of the year! It was a smashfest by BDC and a lesson in putting by Cantlay. They outplayed the field and it made for an Epic duel. I couldn't believe the prodigious distances hit and the number of pressure putts holed. But once again, it proves the expression, "drive for show and putt for dough". Cantlay picked up a mind-bending 14.577 strokes on the greens on his competitors!!

Both players made it very entertaining. What a show!

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
That was "by far" the best tournament of the year! It was a smashfest by BDC and a lesson in putting by Cantlay. They outplayed the field and it made for an Epic duel. I couldn't believe the prodigious distances hit and the number of pressure putts holed. But once again, it proves the expression, "drive for show and putt for dough". Cantlay picked up a mind-bending 14.577 strokes on the greens on his competitors!!

Both players made it very entertaining. What a show!
One of the best head to head matches I have seen in a long time. I was kind of hoping it would never end.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
One of the best head to head matches I have seen in a long time. I was kind of hoping it would never end.
Was that not just a crazy gun fight, shoot out or something. I felt like I was watching two Gladiators battle it out. It seemed to go on and on, amazing! Patty Ice indeed!!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online