• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anybody know a good website for reviews of golf clubs???

Jsaw

May 29, 2005
I've looked at the New Hot List on Golf Digest, but I was curious if there were any other good websites that reviewed the latest golf clubs and equipment.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
I've just googled the statement "golf club review" and looked up the sites. I however find searches on golfing forums more accurate for average players. This site--golfopinions.com----freegolfinfo.com----and golfdiscussions.com are all go forums with good golfers giving advice.

good luck

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I've looked at the New Hot List on Golf Digest, but I was curious if there were any other good websites that reviewed the latest golf clubs and equipment.

I do... you're on it! :laugh:

Most of the guys on here go out and at least demo the latest stuff. Some offer up opinions via new threads (take Dave.'s review of the SUMO2 for example) and others you have to pull it out of them by starting a thread and asking specific questions(thatcanadianguy has was one of these going now).

emc

What would the Joker do?
Feb 4, 2006
GolfWRX.com and here are IMO, best for club reviews

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
If you are looking for reviews of a specific club and can't find it on here just try posting a question on the equipment forum. I am sure if anyone has the equipment you are looking for they will be happy to give you a review or answer any questions.

I have also tried golfreview.com but have found that along with some good insightful reviews there are some real idiots reviewing clubs on there.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
If you are looking for reviews of a specific club and can't find it on here just try posting a question on the equipment forum. I am sure if anyone has the equipment you are looking for they will be happy to give you a review or answer any questions.

I have also tried golfreview.com but have found that along with some good insightful reviews there are some real idiots reviewing clubs on there.

Could not agree more with this statement. I have yet to post a question on this site about a club or shaft or some other piece of equipment that I didnt get at least 1 reply to answer my question. And the answer more often than not was helpful...

As for golf review, if you can stomach it and can weed through the other crap (you will see what I mean if you hang around there for a minute or two) then go for it, it just gets old though...

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Problem with the formal review sites is you never know who is paying who for reviews. Yes I believe that happens. shottalk.com and the afore mentioned sites a good start.:) I go to a few forums to get good cross section of expertise and opinions

🔥 Latest posts