• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

anyone book tee times online?

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
Hey all,
I started using LMTT ( http://www.lmtt.com ) and dont want this considered spam, just a referal to a good service my pals and I have started using. We can book tee times online at a pretty decent discount (one course is usually $35 straight up but online can get it for $21 and that includes cart and taxes!! and it is a damn fine course) there are limits on tee times available and such but often a very nice deal.
I like it because due to the cheaper rates and just the knowledge/reminder they are there we have expanded the courses we play. Played two courses last month that I would not have otherwise tried, one of them is on our list to get back out to.
anyone else tried sites like this? BTW lmtt is nation wide i think, tho a bit spotty in places?
peace
doug

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
Lastminutegolfer is the main competitor to Teemaster.com in my area.

Teemaster has more and better courses, at least in my area, and I almost never play a course unless I can book online. Most of my tee times come when my friend calls and says he can get away from the wife tomorrow and it's 10:00PM on a Friday.

They are a great idea, and someday I hope ALL courses are available online. It'd be SO easy to book a trip in advance. I hate talking to people and calling each and every place I'd like to play.

OP
DouginGA

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
thanks Augster for the info on teemaster. I took a look. Not the hottie in my area but did have a great data base of golf courses in GA, tho it must have been quite dated. Noticed that one of the courses I play often is still listed as a 9 hole (it was about 5 years ago). Also had to smile at the number of courses it had listed at 9 and 10 dollar green fees :) But still interesting and good list of courses all over my state.
and vincel, last minute golfer and last minute tee time are the same thing i think, my user id and password worked at both, same courses listed.
gotta go back and see if $$ are the same :)
peace
doug

MyGolfDomain.com

Apr 2, 2005
I have booked tee times online at Thanksgiving Point over the past few years. It's an awesome thing because it's the only course where I can get a tee time as a single. You pick your time...it shows how many people are playing for that time.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.