• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone else drunk right now?

todmun

May 22, 2006
I'm actually home, by myself, watching the pats and giants game and somehow I got myself really drunk. Anyone else do this to themselves and not really even know they did it? And no Im not an alcoholic, I just felt like drinking a bit. I barely ever drink unless im at a party or something(or after golf)Maybe if I behave and flirt with myself i might get lucky. :idhitit:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm watching the game too and have loads of different beers in the fridge downstairs at the bar. Sounds like a good idea. :)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'm not drinking but I am watching my Giants take the Pats out!!
icon10.gif
So far anyway.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You're typing way too clearly to be really drunk. Your post should read something like this:

im actall honm rigft nowww and i m erweally drunko...;)

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
having grown up a Giants fan in NJ, but living in new england for the past 10 years, I was conflicted watching this game.

I think I'm a Pats fan - not sure how to break it to my dad or uncles, but whatever....

I still hate the red sox - all is good in the world

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Yeah, Todd.....you still have work to get to the "really drunk" level.

If we can still make sense of your posts....you're sober. :D

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Missed the post last night, but your not truely drunk online until you go to eBay and make the "drunken purchase" of some club you never would have bought sober. :laugh:

Pats won! 16-0 perfect season. :D

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Tod there is really only one way to tell if you're really drunk.

Did you puke and crap your pants at the same time?

If you didn't, you're not really drunk!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Tod there is really only one way to tell if you're really drunk.

Did you puke and crap your pants at the same time?

If you didn't, you're not really drunk!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That's not really drunk. Really drunk is when you puke on the Sloppy Joe you were eating, then continue eating the sandwich, while crapping your pants.

OP
T

todmun

May 22, 2006
Ok, ok, so I wasnt REALLY drunk but I was feeling pretty good. It kinda snuck up on me and hit me all at once.It did take me a good half hour to write that small paragraph. I think I reread it about 15-20 times to make sure that it made sence and I fixed the typos along the way.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Ok, ok, so I wasnt REALLY drunk but I was feeling pretty good. It kinda snuck up on me and hit me all at once.It did take me a good half hour to write that small paragraph. I think I reread it about 15-20 times to make sure that it made sence and I fixed the typos along the way.
Well...if it took you 1/2 hour to write that, then you were definitely feeling no pain!:laugh:

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
That's not really drunk. Really drunk is when you puke on the Sloppy Joe you were eating, then continue eating the sandwich, while crapping your pants.

Got me on this on Eraser. :D

🔥 Latest posts