• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone feel like doing me a small(ish) favour?

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I need to upgrade my AppleCare program for my MacBook. And FAST. Purchase date was 01 July last year and you have to renew your agreement within 12 months of purchase date.

So me being me and leaving everything until the last minute I'd completely forgotten about this and am now mad scrambling to get this done. Problem is AppleCare is not cheap as some of you may know. Fortunately I've found an authorised seller in the US from which I can save $200 (yes, you did read that right!) but they do not post to AUS. I would use a freight forwarder but they're not likely to get it to me in time.

So basically....

Would someone be comfortable in receiving this for me, emailing me the serial number when it arrives so I can register it and then forwarding the package on (no rush with this as I will have the bit I really need)?

Please let me know....
Thanks in advance!
LH

P.S Good to see you all again!

OP
LeftyHoges

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I've already annoyed you enough Jim! ;-) thanks for the offer though, appreciate it buddy.

AG, I'll shoot you a PM. Cheers!

OP
LeftyHoges

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Thanks AG, PM replied to. If you could get back to me ASAP it would be great! Cheers!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
AG, when the package arrives at MY address, we'll sell off the item(s) and split the dough!

This is a PM, right? :D

OP
LeftyHoges

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Too slow SUX, got the good stuff outta there already! ;-)

And on that note, I'm going to sleep, considering its 3 in the morning here now. Night all!

🔥 Latest posts