• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone play Williamsburg National courses?

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I played the Jamestown course last March. It was decently nice. The other track is supposed to be really great. If you get a chance, Golden Horseshoe Gold course is amazing. It should look awesome in the summer with all the flowers and trees looking healthy and in bloom.

Jimc11

Jun 25, 2009
Golden Horseshoe Gold course..best down there bar none...Im about 2 hours away..when you gonna be there? Need a partner? Im gone the first 2 weeks in August but if it is late August I could get down there.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
We'll actually be there the 7th through the 11th. It's all you can play on the W. National Courses. We got some package at a golf show up here in Philly.

We have to sit through a time share presentation but being the most annyoing person in the world should get that presentation cut pretty short. I'm also going to show up to the presentation in short "jorts" and a cut off t-shirt. Hopefully no one mistakes me for Tim Tebow.

🔥 Latest posts