• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

anyone playing 43.5" driver

OP
N

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
lol, well, they are not that new of models, and I do want to game them against each other for a few weeks more.

they are the adams 9064 with RIP shaft, and the Speedline tech.

I think of the two, the Tech is working better for me.

Reading the golfspy review of the 9064 suckered me into it. price was 150...and that would have been better spent on that rimfire action I have to pay for sometime soon.
Man, I waste to much $. Even having said that, now that I have them, they could make for future shaft testing drivers !! hehe

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
I haven't played yet this year sadly, but short shaft is where it's at

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
Hey! Good to see you around where you been?

Don't worry about Greg, he has a thing for shafts! :)
Little kids, new job, new house, etc. life is crazy sometimes
Played 9 holes yesterday - it was pretty ugly but nothing in my bag begging to be replaced or tinkered with - I just don't get it

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Little kids, new job, new house, etc. life is crazy sometimes
Played 9 holes yesterday - it was pretty ugly but nothing in my bag begging to be replaced or tinkered with - I just don't get it
Sounds like life is good!

TheBellyWedge

Jul 27, 2013
Country
Just went from 45.5 to 44 and gained 10 yards and a lot more fairways. Go for the cut, you'll love it!

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Just went from 45.5 to 44 and gained 10 yards and a lot more fairways. Go for the cut, you'll love it!
Yeah I bought one driver from nututhegame i am gonna cut...but it sets up open for forward ball placement. For me shorter clubs need to be closed on flat lie heads. I need a little gnome to hold the butt of the head up or something at address. Otherwise ill be fading it all the time.

OP
N

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
I have not played this driver in a while.. was just thinking about it, and am going to glue some weight on the head and mess with it today.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.