• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone reshaft their SlingShots???

L

Leftygolfin

Im curious to see if anyone has reshafted their Nike Slingshot irons. I have considered putting the True Temper Dynamic Golds with a higher bend point in them to try to keep the ball flight down a little. Any opinions? I know the slingshots are considered hackers clubs but they have allowed me to consistantly shot in the mid to upper 70's but the ball flight is just a tad high. I am a huge club junky and a left handed club dealer and I just kinda like the technology. Thanks for your opinions.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Leftygolfin said:
Im curious to see if anyone has reshafted their Nike Slingshot irons. I have considered putting the True Temper Dynamic Golds with a higher bend point in them to try to keep the ball flight down a little. Any opinions? I know the slingshots are considered hackers clubs but they have allowed me to consistantly shot in the mid to upper 70's but the ball flight is just a tad high. I am a huge club junky and a left handed club dealer and I just kinda like the technology. Thanks for your opinions.

Good luck keeping those things down, those suckers hit it HIGH. Maybe some project X 7's or something????

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.