• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone still playing NHL 07??

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I know this is probably a total shot in the dark. But, is anyone still playing EA Sports NHL 07?? If so I am just wondering if its possible to change the colour of the goalies equipment after a trade? I've done it a couple times now in my dynasty mode and each time the goaltenders equipment stays the team he came from.

Everyone probably has Xbox 360 or PS3 by now and I really should be doing the same, but I still love my PS2!!

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I'm playing 08 and I don't think it's ever been possible to do that and I've been playing since NHL 96. But I've never really traded players except for a few times.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
I play 07 on both the xbox360 and the PSP. Unfortunately I do not know the answer to you question and while I mainly do the dynasty, I never got into as far as goalie equipment.

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I've actually got a lot of mixed reviews on this topic. It seems that there are more options in the newer games, like 08 and 09 to change up equipment. I only asked because I traded away Andrew Raycroft finally from the Leafs to Detroit for Chris Osgood. I know probably not the best deal ever, but I just can't stand Raycroft! Anyway Osgood looks really odd now in Maple Leaf blue and white with his red goalie gear. But he's playing alright so I'm ok with it for now.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.