• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone use a push cart- Clicgear, Sun Mountain, opinions, reviews

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
KWCSPORTS -

You've got a Way cool play room!

Weight equipment, music, golf and video....

wow, I'm impressed!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
KWCSPORTS -

wow, I'm impressed!

I was going to say the same thing!

Four gits that I can see. How long have you been playing? And what clubs are those in the display rack?

OP
kwcsports

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
I was going to say the same thing!

Four gits that I can see. How long have you been playing? And what clubs are those in the display rack?

Thanks, I have played for 26 years. The clubs up on the wall are old sets I have used- Wilson Forged Tour Blades, Macgregor Nicklaus Blades, Ping Eye 2's. I also put up my 2 hole in one clubs above the scorecards. A SW and a 5 Wood.

OP
kwcsports

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
KWCSPORTS -

wow, I'm impressed!

Thanks, if you are interested the guitars are- Washburn Cutaway, 1978 USA Fender Stratocaster, A beautiful sounding mahogany Hagstrom and a cheap Les Paul copy made by Agile. It actually sounds really good with the upgraded pickups. I play them through a great sounding little 50 watt Vox Valvetronix. This is my little part of the house, the kids and wife have the rest.

Hangfire

Jan 6, 2006
Very cool cart, looks like it will do the job!

Nice guitars too;-)

:thumbs up:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I like that attachment that holds the umbrella. Quite a setup. Now if I could still walk without my back protesting. :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Thanks, if you are interested the guitars are- Washburn Cutaway, 1978 USA Fender Stratocaster, A beautiful sounding mahogany Hagstrom and a cheap Les Paul copy made by Agile. It actually sounds really good with the upgraded pickups. I play them through a great sounding little 50 watt Vox Valvetronix. This is my little part of the house, the kids and wife have the rest.

Cool - I've heard good things about the Hagstrom - nice git for the money. That's a cool looking Strat. My mid-life crisis hasn't manifested itself as a Corvette, it's been a feeble attampt to learn to play, along with a bad case of GAS. I've been working at it for a couple of years now, and am finally starting to see some progress. Sucks when you have no talent...but it's fun to hear sounds coming out of a guitar that you never thought you could make happen.

packerfan1

South Bend, IN
Jan 4, 2007
Push cart

I have a 'cheapo' Intech Tri Trac push cart... see details here: Amazon.com: Intech - Push & Pull Carts / Accessories: Sports & Outdoors
I have not had any problems with this cart...smooth to push, my stand bag sits in it perfectly, slots for water bottle, tees, balls, scorecard (I don't use those options, but they work). Light weight, folds up and down easily, I use it once a week for 18 holes and not a lick of a problem since I got it for Christmas.

Dunhams carries these as do discount stores...I can't see spending a lot of dough on a push cart.

OP
kwcsports

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
Cool - I've heard good things about the Hagstrom - nice git for the money. That's a cool looking Strat. My mid-life crisis hasn't manifested itself as a Corvette, it's been a feeble attampt to learn to play, along with a bad case of GAS. I've been working at it for a couple of years now, and am finally starting to see some progress. Sucks when you have no talent...but it's fun to hear sounds coming out of a guitar that you never thought you could make happen.

LOL, I had GAS pretty bad over the winter. I bought 12 electric guitars off of Ebay. The great thing is I tried them for awhile and resold them back on Ebay. I think I was down 20 bucks through the whole thing.:laugh: Anyway, as far as playing goes, play for yourself and your own pleasure. The hell with anyone else. As long as you are having fun and learn new things you are doing it right, IMO. Even now after the years of playing, I still try to learn something new everyday.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
KWC, is that a humidor I see in the pic, also?? Perhaps another of your hobbies?

OP
kwcsports

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
KWC, is that a humidor I see in the pic, also?? Perhaps another of your hobbies?

As a matter of fact it is a humidor. I have 2 actually and that is the smaller one. I don't smoke cigars nearly as much as I used to. I have about 130 cigars in the 2 humidors combined. One is only cuban and the other is mostly from a great company in Florida called La Gloria Cubana. I bought 2 boxes of their #1 Torpedos. I also love the Cuban Montecristos, and Partagas Series D #4's. I just got a box of beautfiul Cohiba Robustos but have not smoked one yet. I used to really be into it 10 years ago, but it was getting too expensive. Living in Canada is great for getting Cuban cigars.
P1010011.jpg
P1010012.jpg

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Your pics make me jealous!

I gave up cigars and traded everything I had (cuban and non-cuban cigars, desktop humidor, etc) for 2 pairs of new FJ's (reelfits for me, ecomforts for my wife), and Idea Pro hybrid (sold now), and I had a 2-SW set of Toski's reshafted with Nippon 950's and GPTV grips installed by Hot Stix...they are the irons I keep at the beach.

I'll still pick up a single once in a while, but I don't keep any around the house.

OP
kwcsports

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
Your pics make me jealous!

I gave up cigars and traded everything I had (cuban and non-cuban cigars, desktop humidor, etc) for 2 pairs of new FJ's (reelfits for me, ecomforts for my wife), and Idea Pro hybrid (sold now), and I had a 2-SW set of Toski's reshafted with Nippon 950's and GPTV grips installed by Hot Stix...they are the irons I keep at the beach.

I'll still pick up a single once in a while, but I don't keep any around the house.

I think you made a good trade, I hardly ever smoke them either. When they are gone, I won't buy anymore.:)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
We enjoy it. Don't get there as much as I'd like due to 4 active kids who are very involved at church, play soccer, basketball, 1 swims, and now 1 is trying out for the middle school golf team!

🔥 Latest posts