• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

anyone wanna hear a song i wrote? help needed

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Hey. I had a few friends over to work on a project for chemistry, and we were discussing how much we hated our teacher, so we decided to write a song. We have a pianist, a guitarist(me!), a saxophonist, and 2 vocalists(me!, and the pianist). It's just about 2 minutes long, and sounds alright to me, minus a few mistakes, but what can you expect from an hour of work and a singer with a scratchy throat, lol. But, if anybody wants to hear it, i'm going to need help getting it posted. It's in Windows Media Player format, so if anyone knows how to get it online (i dont have any online space), can ya help me out? Thanks

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
oh, there are 2 or 3 swears, and the lyrics wont make any sense, but im still proud of it, lol

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
LOve it!! Send it in to the Dean of the College and get his reaction...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Word up.

I had been listening to BoxCar Racer all afternoon on the way home, it fit right in...

A1, dude.

R35

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
college? i'm a junior in high school, lol. Probably wouldnt be a great idea to send it to the deans of colleges, if ya get my drift. Aside from the comments on lyrics, does anyone have any opinions/criticisms on the quality of the song? Thanks

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
nsherman2006 said:
college? i'm a junior in high school, lol. Probably wouldnt be a great idea to send it to the deans of colleges, if ya get my drift. Aside from the comments on lyrics, does anyone have any opinions/criticisms on the quality of the song? Thanks

Yes... I think it's great. I still want your TM 300's. The lyrics are fun. Sell them to me for a good price. How long have you been cranking out tunes? You don't need those clubs anyways. Keep it up. 220 shipped sounds good :)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
nsherman2006 said:

Honestly - for a song you came up with on the fly and mixed with a computer - I think it is very good.

If I have any criticism - it is the vocals in the last 20 seconds or so.

🔥 Latest posts