• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone want a 5 Iron Callaway x16 Rifle Tour Stiff--Free

Snow

Sep 15, 2008
WTB- Aldila NVM Regular Shaft-Driver or Fairway

Hi:
Im looking for a couple of Aldila Blue NVM regular graphite shafts 50gram low kick , driver fairway doesnt matter.
I know the chances are quite slim since most members here appear like they play a stiff shaft but thought I would take a chance anyway.

-------------------------------------JUST PAY THE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM----------------------------------

I think I picked this up a in bulk sale from Ebay sometime over the summer because I would have no reason at all to buy just 1 club especially a X Stiff Shaft.

I have a 5 Iron Callaway x16 Pro Series with Callaway Corded grip with a Rifle Shaft X Stiff in it.

The club is in real nice shape and better yet the shaft is perfect.

Just cover my shipping costs and its free for whoever wants it.

I would think shipping would be in the 6-9$ range but Im not really sure.

You can even pay me [PayPal Only] after I ship and know what the final shipping price is.

Need a pic no problem just ask.

Faster responses@
[email protected]

Thanks
Snow

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Is that a Rifle 6.5, then? I need a Rifle Flighted 6.5 5 iron shaft, so if that's what it is, I'll take it. .370 or .355T? ( I'm searching for that right now... )

OP
Snow

Snow

Sep 15, 2008
Is that a Rifle 6.5, then? I need a Rifle Flighted 6.5 5 iron shaft, so if that's what it is, I'll take it. .370 or .355T? ( I'm searching for that right now... )

You know I honestly have no idea.
Label Reads :
Pro Series X-16 Constant Weight Rifle Tour Stiff

It looks like its whatever comes stock with the Callaway Pro Series X-16 Irons.

Sorry I know that is not any help but thats really the only info I have about the iron.

I tried to check on some Pro X-16 for more info but geeze it was taking forever and still never found any specs about the shaft itself..

Snowthis

OP
Snow

Snow

Sep 15, 2008
Updated 12/7/2008

Sold & Shipped to jella2435..

Andrew Janssen
Lincoln, NE 68507

🔥 Latest posts