• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone want a Rife?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I'm not quite prepared to GIVE this away, but it's close. Got it in a trade, never used it, have my itsy bitsy now, so I never will.

$30 + actual shipping.

This is definitely designed for someone who is comfortable in a forward-press position. When the head is resting flat on the floor, the shaft leans forward. Weight kit included. Standard size golf pride MC red/blk putting grip. Virtually new, to my estimation.

The only abrasion I can detect upon a cursory inspection is a slight one on the face. It is present in the picture, near the center of the face.
Rife1.jpg
Rife2.jpg
Rife3.jpg

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
At that price, really hard to turn down.....but I just can't do center shaft.

Good Luck to you and your sale. 'Cuse can die of VD and rot in hell though.

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Length is 35", not sure on the headweight. It's adjustable to an extent with the weight kit. At this price you ought to melt some gold into the engravings to weigh it down if you want :biggrin:

wrx_junki

May 1, 2009
Length is 35", not sure on the headweight. It's adjustable to an extent with the weight kit. At this price you ought to melt some gold into the engravings to weigh it down if you want :biggrin:
Was asking because I assumed it at 35". I'd need to pay to get it shortened then prolly add some weight to it. I'll let you know tomorrow.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Been looking to try this putter. My VP has one and DRAINS them. I like heel shafted, but I putt so much better with center shaft, and 35" to get more upright.

Hrmmm...

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Fat, you're already one of the top 3 most handsome guys I've ever seen. I think this putter is JUST what you need to reach the top!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
SUX..

I'll take the putter man, if you still have it. I mulled over it, and I'll give it a go. If it doesn't work, my boss wants it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online