• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

anyone want these b4 i trade em in....

BuildEmBetterThenISwingEm

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
Cobra Comp 18* 5 wood Stiff flex graphite w/ green Lamkin grip...going to get $48 when trading in so $45+shipping

Mizuno Fli hi 21* stiff graphite with Winn G8 grip...gettin $35 when trading in so $30+ shipping

Cleveland CG10 52* and 56* 2 dot chrome wedges in very good condition $60 each or $100 for both plus shipping

Taylor-Made 300 tour 15* 3 wood with regular flex DG Lite shaft. 30+shipping for head 35+shipping with shaft

Taylor-Made R5 dual neutral 9.5 with stiff Aldila NVS and Winn G8 playin at 44.25". came with an NV when i got it from footballking just last week but had to be reshafted with nvs for me to hit it but can put the NV back in if requested. $55 shipped

I saw a superquad at the golfers warehouse that im havin my friend scoop for me today so will no longer need the r5 and need some extra loots to help out with the new ho and dont really wanna trade em in... so any takers????? have pics upon request or most can already be found on this forum. thanks for looking

Keith

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
What shape is the R5 in? If its not too banged up, I'll take it. Jon

PS. What weight NVS? Is that a .350 tip?

OP

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
its pretty banged up to tell u the truth. i was gonan use it for a paint project and still might depending on trade in value. nvs is a .350 tip and is 65 gram im pretty sure

clemsonhacker PMed ya back

OP

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
whats ur point??? im just lettin some people know that this is the last chance before i trade them in for next to nothing! if ur not interested in any of these i dont see any reason for ur posting......just my 2 cents

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I believe Eracer is commenting on the "hoing" lifestyle exhibited by some of us on the forum, me included.

If I could get some pics, that would be awesome.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I believe Eracer is commenting on the "hoing" lifestyle exhibited by some of us on the forum, me included.

If I could get some pics, that would be awesome.

wow clug, where were ya when i sold this exact same club(minus the NVS, it had an NV in it when i sold it)??

as far as condition(it was my club just 1 week ago) it is beat the hell up.. a dent on the toe the size of a quarter. multiple skymarks all over the crown, painted over by a shit job golf club paint.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
wow clug, where were ya when i sold this exact same club(minus the NVS, it had an NV in it when i sold it)??

as far as condition(it was my club just 1 week ago) it is beat the hell up.. a dent on the toe the size of a quarter. multiple skymarks all over the crown, painted over by a shit job golf club paint.

Ha. I'm putting together a set for someone at my church. He was going to spend 225 for a set of Ping I3's, but I told him I could put together an entire quality set for 200, so he said go for it. I only need the driver.

OP

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
yeah clugnut ill get some pics up tomorrow for ya. but its like my man said above....beat the hell out of for sure

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.