• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anywone looking for a Geek to try?

OP
T

todmun

May 22, 2006
I saw that "immediate payment" thing which i've never seen before, and he doesnt say the flex of the shaft. I just had a funny feeling when I read it.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Seems legit....the shaft and grip are less than $20 retail...dinged head makes it about the going cost.

It's a 10.5...but will play more towards a nine.

I agree, for someone who hasn't hit a Geek, its a good deal.

OP
T

todmun

May 22, 2006
Oh great. Now I'm really thinking about it. Dont mind Christmas shopping when its for myself!

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I saw that "immediate payment" thing which i've never seen before, and he doesnt say the flex of the shaft. I just had a funny feeling when I read it.

That's just because it's being sold as "Buy it Now" only. I use that all the time and the immediate payment is one reason why I do. I've sold stuff in the past and had people wait over a week to pay. Looks like a good deal but I'd want a lower loft and just the head.

OP
T

todmun

May 22, 2006
Even if i get it i cant try it til next season. Thats pretty tough to do when you get something new. We do have a driving range thats open all year but I dont feel like wearing a full body cast after I break my spine in the cold weather.

🔥 Latest posts