• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Apologies

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I have been off radar for awhile now and want to apologize to many friends here.

We are having a very tough go of it on the business side and this has made things very challenging for me personally.

I'll be checking back in with a little more regularity now.

Hope things are well with everyone.

bravo

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
No apologies needed Bravo. Your business is much more important than our little golf forum, though we will all be glad to have you back. :)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Forsure man.

If you need any help, you know where to turn. We're all right here behind you. :thumbup:

R35

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
The Bravest One

Go do the right thing and turn it round. Best of luck.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Sorry to hear about your troubles Bravo.

Being in the construction industry myself I can tell you that over the years my survival skills have been honed to razor sharpness. So if you ever need to know, how to pay your mortgage using the coins from your change jar, how to survive for 2 weeks on red beans and rice, need a recipie for popsicles using the leftovers from the jelly jar or getting 300,000 miles out of your car.....just let me know. :)

namvet66

Aug 30, 2004
In my 39th year in the oilfield and environmental construction business, I am fully aware of ups and downs of business.

You will survive this and many more trials. I find that turning more over to a power higher than any on earth gets me through those tough times

This higher power is my only employer and if you are doing everything as best you can to comply with this employer, you will find that problems are solved.

I wish you well and we stand behind you and I will know right now that all is well for you.

Sorry if this sound like preaching, it was not meant to sound like anything, but the truth.

grazo

slacker hacker
Aug 31, 2004
Mr B,

Good luck with everything - good to have you back!

G :ausflag:

🔥 Latest posts