• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Are more pros wearing skirts and skorts?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Like I posted earlier, when it's cold I will wear jeans as they are simply warmer. The rest of the year I play make believe & dress up for the course. I find that looking good helps my game as it makes me feel better about myself. Last year I would wear golfing shorts but after Slings comment regarding one of the pictures from one of our outings, I stopped wearing shorts on the course.

Rock is on the right track in regards to a lot of the worst hackers wearing jeans, t-shirts, etc. Tackiest thing I see on the course is someone wearing blue jeans shorts, just look like hell.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
BTW: I agree whole heartedly with Jeff...Skorts are the work of the devil and should be banned. I friggin hate those things.

EDIT: Correct spelling of "Whole" not "Hole"...i'm an idiot.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
BTW: I agree whole heartedly with Jeff...Skorts are the work of the devil and should be banned. I friggin hate those things.

The two of you suffer from ball sweat while wearing them, or what's the deal? :laugh:

R35

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Claire...I agree she could really challenge Lorena for #1 and I hope she does. Her game I really like....maybe her attitude or just something about her personality makes her weird to me. Obviously we don't really know that much about golfers personalities besides what is shown during a round but she comes off just strange to me or something. She will definately take Annika's place as top european on tour. I hope the tour hangs on I think a good base is coming together with Lorena, Suzann, Paula and Yani Tseng.

Jason

Yani Tseng has an AMAZING swing; I was her standard bearer at a tourney earlier this year. Ditto N.Y. Choi (both swing and standard bearer). Angela Stanford had an amazing second half--I hope she resolves her shoulder problems. And let's not forget my former avatar, Helen Alfredsson, the comeback kid.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Like I posted earlier, when it's cold I will wear jeans as they are simply warmer. The rest of the year I play make believe & dress up for the course. I find that looking good helps my game as it makes me feel better about myself. Last year I would wear golfing shorts but after Slings comment regarding one of the pictures from one of our outings, I stopped wearing shorts on the course.

Rock is on the right track in regards to a lot of the worst hackers wearing jeans, t-shirts, etc. Tackiest thing I see on the course is someone wearing blue jeans shorts, just look like hell.
You're letting SLING decide your golf attire??? SLING??? :faintthud

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
You're letting SLING decide your golf attire??? SLING??? :faintthud

Clearly not YOUR issue.

ai159.photobucket.com_albums_t135_eracer1111_Golf_MCDavis_20CC_IMG_1736_1.jpg

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Clearly not YOUR issue.

ai159.photobucket.com_albums_t135_eracer1111_Golf_MCDavis_20CC_IMG_1736_1.jpg
That's sass, isn't it. You're sassing me.

Frankly, I think me and Eracer make a very cute couple in that picture.

Hey E, want to fix a quiche, get a 6 pack of wine coolers and rent Steel Magnolias?

Hey, we are in the women's forum, you know. :prop:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
That's sass, isn't it. You're sassing me.

Frankly, I think me and Eracer make a very cute couple in that picture.

Hey E, want to fix a quiche, get a 6 pack of wine coolers and rent Steel Magnolias?

Hey, we are in the women's forum, you know. :prop:
I'm thinking rose petal bath with some aromatherapy, a nice chardonnay, and "Debbie Does Dallas."

What? That's got a woman in it!!!:D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I'm thinking rose petal bath with some aromatherapy, a nice chardonnay, and "Debbie Does Dallas."

What? That's got a woman in it!!!:D
Tell the truth...you had your feminine side surgically removed a long time ago, didn't you? ;)

Oh, and Debbie is not a woman....she's a MACHINE!!!!

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Well then, this is the safest thing I can think of to say to the two of you:

:needpics:

Except.... MCD and Eracer, hot tub, flowers? awww.clipartof.com_images_thumbnail_1231.gif

Members online