• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Are you a spammer?

playatlantic

Sep 1, 2008
If the answer if yes do you fancy having an additional income alongside your current employment? We at Spammers Inc. are looking to expand on our worldwide team of reps, who are an integral part of our company.

Spammers Inc. is an internet scholarship company that helps idiots receive the best possible butt reaming they can at a university in the USA. The role of the rep is to refer over to us any special idiot that they have that are interested in continuing their butt reaming in the US. For every referral the rep receives a swift kick in the butt and a trip to the bunker.

If this interests you we would need you to fill in the employment application, which can be accessed on the site, Spammersinc.com

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Yes!

Oh wait... he said golf pro, I thought he said golf HO...

Nevermind. :laugh:

BTW, spam is quite tasty with fava beans and a nice chianti...

:diespam:

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Ezra is looking for better emplyment, this coulda been his ticket to the good life:beach3:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
You know I always wonder if those things even work...you know, like the BuyDirect and whats that other one where you buy crystal dolphins and stuff?

🔥 Latest posts