• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

....as close to an ace as you can come......damn shame. BTW - he made the birdie put.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
This was my buddy's tee shot on the 176 yard par 3, #7 today. He hit driver to the front of the green and the ball rolled to here at the back pin location. He's never had an ace.......we thought this was his 1st as it looked like it was in the hole leaning on the pin, but alas...............

IMG_20150923_092028322_zpsugbib5tt.jpg

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
This was my buddy's tee shot on the 176 yard par 3, #7 today. He hit driver to the front of the green and the ball rolled to here at the back pin location. He's never had an ace.......we thought this was his 1st as it looked like it was in the hole leaning on the pin, but alas...............

IMG_20150923_092028322_zpsugbib5tt.jpg

Golf is a dick.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
you guys suck for making him putt!!
I make everyone putt birdies. Gotta earn it.

I got paired with a guy early on in my golfing career, and he got pretty upset when he told me, 'You're good' on a 6" birdie putt....and I put it in anyway. It was my first birdie, and I wasn't taking a gimme for it.

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
I make everyone putt birdies. Gotta earn it.

I got paired with a guy early on in my golfing career, and he got pretty upset when he told me, 'You're good' on a 6" birdie putt....and I put it in anyway. It was my first birdie, and I wasn't taking a gimme for it.

i agree, but that was not a birdie putt......a gush of wind could've dropped that ball.:D

🔥 Latest posts