• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

As promised My Burton Carry bag

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Here are a few pics of Xmas present. The Burton Hybrid bag.
The bag is fairly light at 6.5 lbs. The 14 club slots will take some getting used to. The putter well is most excellent--thank you. Lot of pockets and storage space. Well balanced back strap for walking/carrying situations. The legs are lockable in the up position and the carry strap easily tucked thus HYBRID as it is becomes a cart bag.
1-09 114.jpg
1-09 115.jpg
1-09 116.jpg
1-09 117.jpg

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I have the same bag in red and it's proven to be a very good and versatile bag.

I was just thinking the other day I may put it back into the rotation this year even though my club has (and pretty much requires, thanks to the hills and distance between tee boxes) carts. It's quite a good cart bag with the legs locked away and I love the 14 club divider. It's not too large or heavy rides pretty well on a cart. Overall a very good bag.

Hopefully you'll get some nice weather in the great white north to put yours to good use soon. :D

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
I'm hoping it works well. I used it in Texas recently. It still a virgin here in Wisconsin. 4 to 6 inches of snow predicted. One time I hope the weather lady is completely WRONG.

DH4816

Jun 20, 2008
I have the same bag in blue. I love it. I almost always walk but like being able to tuck the straps away and lock the legs when I travel to courses that require carts.

Only frustrating thing is at courses where the bag boys put it on the cart and put the strap around the putter, how mindless do you have to be to not notice you are putting the strap around the putter?

DH

🔥 Latest posts

Members online