• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

As usual!

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
United States United States
Tiger is in a tournament and is not only 3 out of the top 5 highlights but... you guessed it the first 3! I hate it when he’s playing! 11 guys at 6 or 7 under 4 guys at 7 under are completely ignored! Pga tour live sucks!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Tiger is in a tournament and is not only 3 out of the top 5 highlights but... you guessed it the first 3! I hate it when he’s playing! 11 guys at 6 or 7 under 4 guys at 7 under are completely ignored! Pga tour live sucks!

News flash: 99% of casual golf fans have never heard of Harris English, Russel Henley or Cameron Davis. Also new flash: 75% of die hard golf fans haven’t heard of them either.

Tiger moves the needle or in this case deuces revenue.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I wasn't a huge Tiger fan back in his hay-day due to his attitude. He's mellowed with time and struggles, so I kind of pull for him a little these days.

But there's no denying that the current golf industry owes much to Tiger. He drew millions of golfers and viewers, and billions of dollars into the industry, which drove R&D and golf broadcasts. And most of the best players that folks enjoy watching today idolized Tiger and started playing because of him.

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
Oh yes the almighty dollar! Well if sex sells he’s your man!
Sometimes I think the golf industry the manufacturers advertisers and pro’s are ruining the game of golf! Same as the manufacturers and pros ruined bass fishing!

the manufacturers are pimps!
The pros their whores!
And working man foots the bill!

and I am a working man, so I know!
500 bucks for a driver, maybe you boys who play at daddy’s country club all summer can afford it! Or daddy can buy it for you! These cupcakes never worked a job or a day in their entire life!

how dare you? A pro has an attitude! No! I thought they were perfect! But that’s just my opinion!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Sometimes I think the golf industry the manufacturers advertisers and pro’s are ruining the game of golf! Same as the manufacturers and pros ruined bass fishing!

The pros their whores!

500 bucks for a driver, maybe you boys who play at daddy’s country club all summer can afford it! Or daddy can buy it for you! These cupcakes never worked a job or a day in their entire life!

how dare you? A pro has an attitude! No! I thought they were perfect! But that’s just my opinion!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004

The pros their whores!

I've had a minute to rethink my original response. I am a middle-aged, professional, father of several now-adults who work as hard as they've seen their parents work. You would be well advised to rethink the assumptions you make just because different perspectives are offered.

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
Man is entitled to his opinions!

more power to ya!

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
They mistakenly show kissner that week taking a big dip of snuff! That’s disgusting to me but it’s a free country! To each his own! More power to ya! Works for me! Etc.

But die at the hole putting is not opinion that’s golfing law!

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
There is no golfing law that says I have to like TW or that he has to stop playing a round!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
There is no golfing law that says I have to like TW or that he has to stop playing a round!
More power to ya. Everyone is legitimately entitled to their opinion, and you're entitled to yours for sure. Others are entitled to not care about yours and ignore them.

Carry on.

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
But I had to subscribe or can’t watch any golf!

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
Scheffler is 12 under! Impossible!

tiger is breaking even And they won’t stop talking about him? Go figure!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.