• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Aside from golf, what other hobbies do you enjoy?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
"Generally" isn't a term that is very reassuring when death is imminent if the roulette ball lands on green.

My tree had bark and I'm a lightweight but when I heard that crack after the wind picked up, I took my ass down at a record setting pace.

That's the great thing about climbing trees. There's no guarantees. No such thing as a rated tie off point.

Just you and your intuition.

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
That's the great thing about climbing trees. There's no guarantees. No such thing as a rated tie off point.

Just you and your intuition.

Great? You seem like the type of guy to call your wife by her sister's name while having sex

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Not so much a hobby but I learned a new skill! I decided to try to learn a song on the piano for the first time in my life. Pulled my wifes 1980s keyboard out of storage, got on YouTube and on the 3rd day I was able to play a large part of Fur Elise by Beethoven...albeit very slowly. I'm a nerd, I know but I was proud of myself lol. I even took video for proof to show my sister. I would post it but you guys would make fun of me. Today is my 4th day messing with it and its actually really fun.

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
My goal is to learn to play it really well and that's it. No plans to learn any other songs. Some day I'll get my chance at glory, I'll be at a party and there will be a piano and I'm going to sit down and rock that bitch out! Lmao

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Not so much a hobby but I learned a new skill! I decided to try to learn a song on the piano for the first time in my life. Pulled my wifes 1980s keyboard out of storage, got on YouTube and on the 3rd day I was able to play a large part of Fur Elise by Beethoven...albeit very slowly. I'm a nerd, I know but I was proud of myself lol. I even took video for proof to show my sister. I would post it but you guys would make fun of me. Today is my 4th day messing with it and its actually really fun.
No, we wouldn't make fun of you, we would just give you our honest opinions.....

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Had a falling job this last weekend at a campground.

This first one, I was told that the small pine tree(as well as the whole line of pines to it's right) was not to be hurt...and this tree was headed a solid 90º to the right of where I put it. You can sort of see the way it was headed from the stump. Behind me is a road that I couldn't lay it over...so it had one place to go.

JPSKP2U.jpg

I was pretty proud of that one. Hard leaning dead pine probably a good 100'+ tall.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.