• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Aside from golf, what other hobbies do you enjoy?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
This second one also headed off to the right of the picture although not as bad, it had to be turned quite a bit to get it where I needed it.

KpTPXHd.jpg

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I just watched that and I was off key, missed a vital part and omitted several notes (chords?) With my left hand. Fix those issues, speed up the tempo and I will have about half of the song figured out

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Bad thing about this keyboard is you can't play softly or stronger to be dynamic to get the true beauty of the piece. Call me a dork but I am determined to learn to play this right....with feeling to give guys goose bumps and the ladies soaked panties!!!

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
This Blantons is going down so smooth....I don't care to show my nerdiness atm. I am definitely going to delete all of this tomor when I'm sober. I don't want that video on a public forum. One gay video could topple my entire manly empire lmao

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
What if i told you I've already remixed and auto tuned it?

You're about to be an internet sensation the likes of Psy!

You wouldn't dare.

Just wait. I'll get it. Its nothing more than muscle memory and rhythm. I have zero intentions of truely learning to play piano. Just this 1 piece. I'll never be Beethoven but I can elegantly fake my through it lol. Know I can.

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
So....sober yet, red neck?

Also, I may live in the country, own a tractor, fish, hunt and drive a 4 wheel drive truck but I'm not a redneck. To me, a redneck is a backwards, Confederate flag flying, sister kissing, white trash lowlife that contributes nothing to society, that drives around drinking PBR shooting road signs while waiting for their next welfare check.......and probably all while wearing crocs

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Also, I may live in the country, own a tractor, fish, hunt and drive a 4 wheel drive truck but I'm not a redneck. To me, a redneck is a backwards, Confederate flag flying, sister kissing, white trash lowlife that contributes nothing to society, that drives around drinking PBR shooting road signs while waiting for their next welfare check.......and probably all while wearing crocs
So, Glark...got it.

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
So my idea of a redneck differs from the Oxford dictionary. The first line of the definition states something like, a blue collar working class white person from the south, e.g. a farmer with a sunburned neck, hence the term. Also mentions the derogatory usage for a southern bigot. So I continued down the rabbit hole to wikipedia and found pretty much the same thing. I was surprised that origin of the term wasn't mentioned, because it was my understanding that it came from a bloody battle between coal miners (wearing red bandanas around their necks) and the mine owners in West Virginia in the 1920s. It's an interesting story actually. Anyway no mention of that. So, I dug deeper and did find that referenced on another site but apparently the term "redneck" was first coined in England in the 1600s for a red scarf wearing group during a religious war. So yah, I learned something new and couldn't help but share this useless tidbit with you guys.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.