• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Assortment of Stuff (Ping, Cleveland, Callaway, Nickent, etc)

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Fool is a bit of a joke around here recently if you not read around.

This is a fun forum and we always make cracks at eachother, its a great environment here, this isnt a buy and sell straight up.

Just chill and have some fun, come make fun of Ez and WBL for buying too many drivers:).

I too am interested in teh bags though. my email is [email protected]

OP
B

BMRisko

Oct 9, 2006
Oh believe me, I know how fun and addicting forums can be. Its always fun to rib the n00bs as well, especially forums where you have been a member since '99 and have thousands of posts. ;) It's kind of like a 2nd home.

[rant on]

I guess my original "spam" reply came off wrong, but what I wanted to get across was that I do find it annoying to set my for sale posts to "instant notification" and log in only to find a bunch of people talking about stuff totally unrelated to items for sale. If I don't do it that way then sometimes I tend to forget about items that I have for sale on the various forums I visit. Anyways, thats all....carry on, sorry for PMSing.

[/rant off]

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Wow, almost 200 posts in less than a month...you might reach that 6.6 if you hit the course instead of the keyboard.

:diespam:

Tough crowd here... :laugh:

Oh and nice touch w/ the name calling, Adam. Maybe I'll see you on the course some day. Until then, hit 'em well!

haha yeah well I kinda leave my computer on 24/7 and im doing Homework on it alot. Plus I dont want to hit balls when its 108 outside in the middle of the faternoon :)

Grats on selling the adams and Ping BTW

OP
B

BMRisko

Oct 9, 2006
Yea, we're experiencing a cold snap here...high of 86 today, 79 tomorrow and 75 on Saturday. Sure beats that month long streak of record highs in the 90s and 100s!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
200 posts in a month? You're ragging on that? What about nearly 6,000 in a little over a year. :(

OP
B

BMRisko

Oct 9, 2006
Updated w/ more items sold. Still Have the Hoofer 2, Heavenwood, Nickent and CG11.

🔥 Latest posts