• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Attn: Northeast Golfers. Get your shots in today...

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
What did everyone get for snow amounts today? Looks like it came down in amounts greater than forecast. Highest forecasted amount on Friday was 14 inches for the Boston area, but I am hearing reports of over 2 feet in several areas.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
It's hard to tell because of the wind and drifting snow but I think I have around 14 inches. ;)

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
Here in central NJ, we were hit with 13-14 inches. Good packing snow, too. Not too light, so you know you've shoveled.

And plowed.

And...well...blown. :p

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Up in the Poconos, I'm guessing we only got 6-8" if that, pretty mild compared to the rest I have seen. They got around 21" were we used to live, and we usually get more than them. Mainly missed us to the south I guess.

Although we do have a water main break and lost our water for 8 hours last night, and have to boil our water now until it tests out O.K. Must have been due to construction, because it's hard to believe it would be due to weather because it was well before the storm and it was about 35* at the time

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
It barely reached the 60s this weekend, and it was windy too. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. :p

crcowboyfan

Aug 8, 2005
We only got around 5-6" here in DE. Not much but just enough to screw up golfing for a week or so.

🔥 Latest posts