• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Austinite new to the site...

LonghornDuffer

Apr 4, 2009
Hello all. I'm a 22 year old from Austin, Texas. I started playing 3.5 years ago and haven't stopped since. Really like the forums here, and I'm already getting help on some of the boards.

Thanks all.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
When living in a Big 12 North town, it's rather difficult to welcome anyone from Texas!!! Texas, Tech, A&M, Baylor.... Sheesh!!!!!

Welcome to ShotTalk. 22??? Wow! I've got grandkids almost that old!!! I watch you young flat-bellies play and everything I own hurts!

It's a great game and you've chosen one of the best forum communities for friendship and advice. Enjoy!!!!

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
A big hardy welcome. Was down in Austin for the first time this January. Could not figure out "Keep Austin Weird" tee shirts until Friday night. OMG what a great time. Music, people beer, more music, and more people. An event on just an ordinary weekend.

We made the Elephant room for some excellent Jazz. Did not stop at Death Metal Pizza but could have. The IronWorks skillet BBQ was well....WOW.

Man if I was an alum Longhorn I do not think I could pace myself. So much to do (all decadent) and so little time. Count me in as a fan. My Goal is to get down there at music festival time.

Great golf too. Just had time to make a couple rounds at a muni by the airport. "John" something or other. 36 holes. An excellent value. I think the greens fees were less than $25 and a very nice course. Club house not much nor the driving range but the courses were in fantastic shape.

Falconhead is on the list. Then you've got Fredricksburg just north. Beer and wine. A slice of heaven in Texas.

Yep.....keep Austin weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🔥 Latest posts