• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Back from MB

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Just got back from a little 3 day golf trip to Myrtle Beach. Weather was pretty good, with Saturday being a little cool, mainly due to the wind. Shot a 95 on Friday, 90 on Saturday and Sunday, so overall I was pleased with my game so far, as these are the first rounds I have played in over 4 months. Played River Hills yesterday, Crow Creek on Saturday and Sea Trail on Friday. Crow Creek was the best course of the three, I would play that course again. River Hills is a good course, but it is a narrow course. Sea trail just did not impress me very much, it was super wet and just not the best course in my eyes. Weather was very good, with it being a little cool and windy on Saturday, and wind was up a bit yesterday, but it was 61 yesterday while we were on the course. All in all, a great trip with all my golfing buddies. I'm ready to go back. Man, I really forgot how much I enjoy playing this game.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Great to hear you had fun man, I need to go there some time.

No pics though?

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Had the camera with me, but a little to much adult fun both nights caused me to forget to take some pics. Tough to remember everything when your mind is not in 100% working order. Sorry about that. It was a great time, I'm ready to go back already. Only 362 more days till we do it again.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Man, I really forgot how much I enjoy playing this game.

I know what you are talking about. Went to Texas and played 3 days.

I'm wanting more.

Glad the trip was enjoyable. How was the nite life???

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Nite life was good, there are some good places and bad ones, but overall it was good. If you head down that way and need some tips and guidance on things to do and where to play, pm me. We go down several times a year and play, so I have a decent number of courses down there under my belt(I am not sure I will ever get to play them all) and can give you the skinny on them

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.