• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

back from the dead

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
Good to see familliar names still here!

beat my self sensless last year. hehe. played every chance I got, and basically just ground my right hand into painfull oblivion, and "game" got worse everytime out.

But since it's "celebrate the US Open" time....went back out yesterday afternoon, since last Fall.. and had a pretty good time. :)
hit some decent drives, even one par 4 (360yds)that rolled far enough for a "E" iron shot to the green! which then rolled just past the green hehe.

Kept it to just 9 holes, and my Right hand feels ok this morning. Just have a stiff neck, but have had that for a while anyway. decided to use an overlap grip instead of baseball grip, even though that should have aggravated my right hand. but this time I went against one Pro's advice and let my right hand turn more to the left - more wrist turn, in the grip and that may have helped.
time will tell.
I have some chondroitin on the way, and just started taking Glucosamine.
Starting to do some basic workouts. Today, I will forego the cart and hoof it. ! If I get lucky these will help build up joints and tendons, rather than the tear-up that happens when you dont excersice and then attempt those 300yd-into-30yard-due-right drives hehe.

take care,
Bryan

OP
N

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
really, I only came back to stare at your Avatar.... ;)

🔥 Latest posts