• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Back in business....

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
In a nutshell, here's what happened;

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]We updated all the domain zones of orlando server recently and I suppose that this update overwrote your current information about the domain. So you get your site from orlando server instead of philadelphia one.[/FONT]

Someone was asleep at the wheel when the originally moved us to a new server and it came back to bite me when they did the server update.

I will now be able to sleep at night. :D

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Great work as always.

Sean

Worm Burner
Aug 24, 2006
Very nice! I have no friends who play seriously so this forum is an invaluable place for me to pose my stupid newb questions! This place has helped me a ton, thanks for the work you did/do!

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
yay I'm now on top of the arcade once again. But it was kind of fun registering for the site 3x and introducing myself to the group like I was at an AA meeting.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Great work, Sling.

If they ever give you any more problems, just let them know you have a local Orlando "heavy" that will come for a visit if they don't get the site back on line ASAP. :laugh:

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Thanks.

I have had enough of this shit and will be changing hosts next week.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.