• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Back in the day H.S. sports

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
heck, i own a shotgun and a .30-6 and several other firearms, in english we have to write persuasive papers and we are pitted against another student on certain matters, i just happened to get the topic of gun control and the right to bear arms i'm against some pail girl, i'm gonna just blow her away on this, i'm only 15, but i am so for the right to carry

anyone else's opinions on this

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
something in the water...

Bravo said:
Guys:

I have never served in any branch - so my ignorance is embarrassing...

I do know that Guy was an Annapolis graduate. He went straight from high school to the Naval Academy. When we grew up he was never arrogant - frankly he was the shy type. When I saw him at the reunion, it is not like he had a 180 degree personality change - it's just that he carried himself with a certain air....

It's not that they're snobs, they just think they're better than the rest of us. ;)

All kidding aside, I have a ton of respect for the Academy grads because they are much better students than I was and have a ton more discipline. Frankly, I couldn't have cut it.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
youngun5 said:
heck, i own a shotgun and a .30-6 and several other firearms, in english we have to write persuasive papers and we are pitted against another student on certain matters, i just happened to get the topic of gun control and the right to bear arms i'm against some pail girl, i'm gonna just blow her away on this, i'm only 15, but i am so for the right to carry

anyone else's opinions on this

Oh yeah...see my recent post on the snake in my yard...

A news story from around here this week.

A guy and his wife are asleep in the middle of the night in a very nice suburban neighbourhood.

There's home invasion and the intruder ties both of them up. Starts looting the house.

The guy gets out of his ropes and goes and gets a pistol.

Shoots the mofo dead.

And as the news story ended, the last thing they said was, "The DA's office indicated that, no charges will be filed against the homeowner...."

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Thought I post a pic of my most cherish trophy from HS SPorts. I sleep with it.

awww.awardpros.com_images_trophy_Full_Cheerleading_RFG45_20__20Female_20Cheerleader.jpg

🔥 Latest posts