• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Back up??

equipmentjunkie

Feb 11, 2007
EZ, I don't think your gonna like that fit on 6......I was hitting my buddies ft3 with that shaft for a couple of weeks and it was great when I swung really easy and the shaft seemed to do all the work for me.......but when I used my normal swing which is a little uptempo there was no telling where the ball was going......it felt like a noodle and it was x flex.....I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Not a huge fan of the Fit On Six, just too light for me. I can't really feel where the club head is coming through the ball.

equipmentjunkie

Feb 11, 2007
tmag, I think your the one who replied with the specs when I asked about this shaft on here.....wasn't the torque up around 5 or so?

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
tmag, I think your the one who replied with the specs when I asked about this shaft on here.....wasn't the torque up around 5 or so?

Yup, actually it's 4.5, 51-55 gram weight, soft tip mid low kick.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Fortunately the driver was a 1 star... should already have a few skymarks. :laugh:

That shaft sounds like the exact polar opposite of what I need. Thankfully that CompNT will be here 1st. Prepped, gripped and ready to go.... actually I think I'll just have it done at the shop since I'll need the Fit on pulled anyway and will want to Fleabay it.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
I too can outfit a foursome and thats sad, consider that I have only had time and or weather to golf 4 times since October.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online