• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bag is done; tweaking needed to cover a gap

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Adding loft adds bounce to a club

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Weakening is adding loft, isn't it? I meant strengthening loft, making it less lofty.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
blah, blah, blah.... :laugh:

I have a Cobra tour issue (no serial and I got it off that amatuer dude who is a Titty staffer). It's a 26* Baffler with a steel shaft. I don't know what brand or flex the shaft is, seems stiff. That might fit your need as it's about as "player geared" as you are going to find in that loft. PM me if you are interested. It's just collecting dust so I'd sell/trade it for a good deal.

I stuck a 5iron 190 uphill to 7ft. yesterday and from 200 out the junk to 12 today. Twofast was impressed by the latter. lol. I said " I no bull$hit man". It was a bit of a delofted flier though. So, yeah, I have no plans on using that hybrid.

OP
chemboy2

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
blah, blah, blah.... :laugh:

I have a Cobra tour issue (no serial and I got it off that amatuer dude who is a Titty staffer). It's a 26* Baffler with a steel shaft. I don't know what brand or flex the shaft is, seems stiff. That might fit your need as it's about as "player geared" as you are going to find in that loft. PM me if you are interested. It's just collecting dust so I'd sell/trade it for a good deal.

Thanks for the offer Ez. I could actually hit my RAC CGB 5 iron so I'm just going to throw that back into the bag for now. The closest I've ever come to scoring an eagle was with the CGB so there are good memories with that club.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, it is really appreciated!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.