• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bag is finaly done. I am through tinkering with it, it is what it is.

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I have used that putter for nearly 10 years on and off. It has won me a club C and a match play tourney. I putt with it better than any putter I have ever used.

Yes, these irons feel rediculously soft. I was a little surprised by the feel in fact. They are forged from 8620 carbon steel, you can almost bend them by hand.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
That putter scares the life out of me, I would be a quivering wreck with that in my hands. I will need a big-headed heavy putter for the rest of my life now.

I used a G2 3 sesons agon, had to drop it because of spin rate maybe the Creation will lower it

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Lyle, while I admire your protestant work ethic in sticking with your family heirlooms, and I am sure your grandpa will love the idea of you using that lump of lead on the greens, I have just come back from using the Rife for the first time, and its superb. I don't want to sound like another twat who hos and declares the latest club the best thing ever until the next new one, but the roll on this thing is just superb. In part the success today was a) your advice on backwieghting and b)sticking with Dan Connelly's TLT length, I holed everything. If you ever get the yips then this is a club to try.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Great bag, Lyle, especially the putter! Same style as my old Ray Cook that has a permanent spot in my bag at the beach.

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I just feel so comfortable looking over a putt with this putter. Always have. I love this style of toe hang putters as do many lefties for some reason.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I think its your natural tendency of backwardsness. I must admit for some strange reason Mickelson looks great over his, just looks so natural, unlike your swings which are horrendously ugly to watch. Why is it all lefties look like there legs are tied on with string?

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
Lyle your irons look sweet. Hey I also picked up my new TLT'ed irons today and I reallt like them so fat but time and scores will tell hopefully. He had a FTi with the Matrix Ozik Xcon6 just opened it when I got there and I bought it too I was bombing that thing.

Members online

No members online now.