• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bag Thoughts

themetermcse

Aug 23, 2009
I am looking to replace my cheap Slazenger stand bag with a cart bag. One of my main requirements was individual slots with full length dividers. I've been looking at a Cleveland CV14 bag that is currently on closeout at several retailers. I could care less about the club count technology but I was more interested in the full length dividers. Does anyone have this bag and what are your thoughts?

Cleveland V14 Club Count Cart Bag - Discount Golf Clubs with Lowest Price Guarantee - Cleveland V14 Club Count Cart Bag

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
I have Barton 14 divider bag. Works great however beware the extra dividers come at a cost. Extra weight. Depends how much of a "mule" you intend to be.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Not familiar with this specific bag. My best golf buddy got a Bag Boy, a year ago, that has individual full length dividers. He loves it!!! Knows in an instant if he has an empty slot and might have left a club behind. Never has difficulty with tangled grips/shafts.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Get the Burton Apex bag. It's at Dick's Sporting Goods for like $100 right now from over $200 (allegedly). FANTASTIC bag. Full length dividers. Really, really happy with mine.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I'm actually looking for another cart bag for the time being.. Will probably wait another month or two, and get everything on sale. :)

How do you like the full dividers?? I'm getting annoying with my grips beating each other up and snaggin.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I've got a Datrek with 14 full length dividers and love it. Occasionally a grip with get caught on something down in the bag, but like Limpalong said, I know at a glance if I have a club missing. I can't imagine ever owning a bag that doesn't have the full length dividers. I use mine on my push cart, and the added weight doesn't bother me in the least.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I've got a Datrek with 14 full length dividers and love it. Occasionally a grip with get caught on something down in the bag, but like Limpalong said, I know at a glance if I have a club missing. I can't imagine ever owning a bag that doesn't have the full length dividers. I use mine on my push cart, and the added weight doesn't bother me in the least.

I do the same thing. Heavy bag, LOAD it up with all my equipment and usually 60+ ounces of beverage, and put it on a push cart :) Easy squeezy.

I LOVE the full length dividers. I decided a long time ago I wouldn't tolerate a bag that didn't have them.

🔥 Latest posts