• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BagBoy Revolver problem

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Again, for the reasons mentioned earlier, I would guess that it will be more durable in that it has an EVA style front tire to absorb the shock and extend the life of the other parts.

I guess time will tell, but if I were given and choice and had a 9.5 pound bag, I would go with the 600. Had I seen that on the site I would have mentioned it and then the 200 second.

You drop them both off a building on the tires and I am guessing 9 times out the 10 the 600 will survive better.

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
well, this was waiting for me today. it's got a price tag of $229 CDN on it, so i put it straight to Craigslist for $200. i'm looking at a four wheeler now, this one:clicky click
new.jpg

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
If you broke the one you had, that 4 wheeled unit won't last a week. I checked it out just before I bought my Clicgear. Sure it folds small & is light, but that light weight comes at a price & that very well may be durability. It felt kinda cheaply made to me & I didn't like the bag retention deal which is just a couple arms with thumbscrews to tighten up to squeeze the bag.

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
thanks. i haven't actually seen one for real yet. i need skookumness!(yes, we say "skookum" around here)

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I have a Bagboy 3 wheeled cart...think it may be the 200 or 250 series? It's the one with wire rims & the front wheel folds up. Anyways that things has taken a beating & looks as nice as the day I bought it. Never had any issues at all & while I am not carting around a staff bag, I do carry a lot of extras crap in the bag at times.

Maybe you should just give that 600 a try? Might be a fluke the one you had broke, course looking at all the mud on it I am not really surprised:p

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
I have a Bagboy 3 wheeled cart...think it may be the 200 or 250 series? It's the one with wire rims & the front wheel folds up. Anyways that things has taken a beating & looks as nice as the day I bought it. Never had any issues at all & while I am not carting around a staff bag, I do carry a lot of extras crap in the bag at times.

Maybe you should just give that 600 a try? Might be a fluke the one you had broke, course looking at all the mud on it I am not really surprised:p

147 rounds on that cart!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Did the one you break have a fold up style front tire or was it the kind you have to remove? Plus the thinwalled tubing does look pretty cheap to me. The one I have is a hell of a lot more robust than that. Pretty sure I could toss it down a flight of stairs with the bag attached & nothing would break.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.