• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bags For Sale

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I have 3 different Taylor Made stand bags that I need to get rid of to make room for the new Bridgestone bags. One is last year's limited edition Season Opener stand bag, looking for $100 including shipping. It never saw the course, I can send pictures to anyone interested.

The second bag is an r7 stand bag, it is two years old and was used for five or six rounds (had to use the staff bag most of the time). Looking for $75 counting shipping.

The last is the new TMX stand bag, white with some red and black accents, it was on the course for one round. This is a current model that retails for $200, looking for $100 shipped.

Willing to listen to offers, but don't really need any trades.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'd might be interested in one of them since my Ogio is always tipping over me. If you have all 3 togther and could snap a quick pic, that would be great as I just have no idea what they look like in general. Not worried about condition, I know your stuff is always in excellent shape.

Edit - I found pics of the season opener from last yr. and the TMX. I'd be interested in the R7 stand bag if it's the yellow/black one... I think you had pics of it on here a while back? If that's the one, I'd be interested.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
If EZ passes on the R7 I would like 2nd shot at it. Otherwise I am interested in the TMX also.

OP
BStone

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
Left to right, the Season Opener bag, r7 bag, TMX bag...
TM Bags 1.jpg
TM Bags 2.jpg
TM Bags 3.jpg

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'll bump you up to #1 Wi. I'm a little indecisive about it right now. I'm going to need to get this car in by Fri. and might need my Paypal bucks to do get it done. It's also not the one I was thinking of. The other one must have been a staff bag. They'll probably be gone by the end of the week but if not, they all look good and a steal at the prices with shipping.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Going to take a pass on the R7 also, but I do want the TMX.
Bstone, let me know where to send the $ to.

Members online

No members online now.