• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ball Info

OP
K

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I'm ordering a dozen Noodle Long and Soft.

I still got alot of balls, but they aren't working for me, so I don't know what to do. Haha. Only time will tell until I find a ball that works for me.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
You can find them for cheap everywhere. I've seen them for like $11 a dozen. I never buy balls anyway, just collect them from the woods or whatever and play the ones I like. I've got a milk crate full, well dwindling now, I have to restock soon. :laugh: I may just try to pull a crapload of NXT's off Ebay or something. Those seem to work pretty well for my ballspeed and spin predictability.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Still thinking the Strata Tour Pro 3 piece at about $12 a dozen is pretty hard to beat for that price range. If you are willing to spend a little more you can find the Maxfli Black Max for around $20, and if you want a distance ball the Black Max 2 piece distance ball is 2 dozen for $25 last I checked at Dicks, never played it though.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I actually like the Warbird...it's been a good ball for me. I picked up a few dozed off ebay cheap because of how they've played.

Of course, I really enjoyed the Pro V1 and HX Tour I played 9 with yesterday, but I don't have as many of those.

🔥 Latest posts