• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Barry Bonds.

S

spankdoggie

It's a black thang, unfortunately. Everybody is always hating on the black man.

Leave the man alone.

I saw his interview today and I was extremely impressed. Go Barry!!!

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
i don't know man...

spankdoggie said:
It's a black thang, unfortunately. Everybody is always hating on the black man.

Leave the man alone.

I saw his interview today and I was extremely impressed. Go Barry!!!

hey spank, did you read the merc today?

i have really mixed feelings about barry. i really like the guy and i really like what he has accomplished. i'm just in awe every time i see his discipline and patience at the plate. the guy just has the great ability to take advantage of every mistake a pitcher makes. that says a lot because these guys are pros and don't make very many mistakes and very few players can take advantage of them even part of the time let alone every time!

anyway, back to the merc. i was pretty pumped for barry after listening to his press conf on sportscenter. i was like, "yeah, you tell'em barry!" then i read the column in the merc and it made me look at it a little differently. he seemed to think that barry seemed to be spitting fire like someone who is guilty and backed into corner. i don't know, it just made me stop to think.

i know one thing for sure, i'm going to be cheering for barry every time he is at the plate.

OP
S

spankdoggie

chemboy2 said:
hey spank, did you read the merc today?

i have really mixed feelings about barry. i really like the guy and i really like what he has accomplished. i'm just in awe every time i see his discipline and patience at the plate. the guy just has the great ability to take advantage of every mistake a pitcher makes. that says a lot because these guys are pros and don't make very many mistakes and very few players can take advantage of them even part of the time let alone every time!

anyway, back to the merc. i was pretty pumped for barry after listening to his press conf on sportscenter. i was like, "yeah, you tell'em barry!" then i read the column in the merc and it made me look at it a little differently. he seemed to think that barry seemed to be spitting fire like someone who is guilty and backed into corner. i don't know, it just made me stop to think.

i know one thing for sure, i'm going to be cheering for barry every time he is at the plate.

Chemboy (and the kid): Thanks for the reply. He already admitted that he took the clear and the cream from Balco.

That is a done deal. I think he is doing everything he can to fight the aging process, in my humble opinion...

I honestly don't think steroids can enhance eye/hand coordination, but other experts disagree...

I think Barry is getting the press ready for what will be a turmoil filled year... He called out a few of the guys that were asking him questions...

rambling...

I will check out that article you are referring too... Edited: Is this the article you are referring too? http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/baseball/mlb/san_francisco_giants/10969228.htm?1c

I haven't read it yet, honestly, but I will check it out right now...

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
that's the one

I realize he has admitted the clear cream and the "zinc" supplements. I just have a hard time with him saying that he didn't know what he was using was illegal.

I say screw it, make everything legal and accessible to everyone. I figure it's the only way to make sure the playing field is level. :(

🔥 Latest posts