• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bear Trace '07 pics

jojosasser

May 14, 2007
I'll contribute a few pics to get us ready for spring. These are a few pics I took of Bear Trace, which is a Nicklaus course in Cumberland State Park - TN. The first two pics are of a par 5, showing the view from the tee box and then from the fairway. The third pic shows the approach shot to I believe #14, where you have to stick a closely guarded green. The 4th pic is a nice little par 3 that you don't want to come up short on. More pics to come.
IMG_0656.jpg
IMG_0658.jpg
IMG_0660.jpg
IMG_0667.jpg

OP
J

jojosasser

May 14, 2007
Here's a few more pics of Bear Trace. The first pic is of the 2nd hole, which is a fairly easy par 4 thanks to the downhill roll you get on your tee shot. The 2nd pic is of the approach into what is their signature hole. The 3rd pic shows me hacking away at one (yes, I can reel off some ugly swings). And the last pic is the approach to #17. The 2nd time we played it last year the flag was a bit to the left and I hit a putt past the hole that actually rolled back in. This is a beautiful course, and I can get tee times for $18 off of Golf Now. Hard to beat that!
IMG_0912.jpg
IMG_0919.jpg
IMG_0922.jpg
IMG_0669.jpg

Tee 1 Up

Jul 24, 2007
We played it last year and for the Name on the course I thought that it would be a little nicer. I guess I am comparing it to courses at M.B. that I have played with big names thrown on them. We are planing another trip to Crossville soon but Bear trace isn't on the list.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
looking good ----thanks for pics----gets me geared up for golf season

fore142

Oct 22, 2006
I have played there a couple of times on team trips. Good solid lay out, so really interesting holes. ok shape though...

🔥 Latest posts