• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Been a while

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Hope everyone here is doing well. I have golfed a grand total of 27 holes this year and might get lucky enough to play another 18 if all goes well. Been busy as hell with my business this year. We just built a new shop and have taken on some extremely huge projects this year. Stress is at an all time high.
My son has recently developed an inhibitor to his hemophilia treatments so this have been an added challenge for sure.
Otherwise I have my camera to keep me sane.

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_sunshineboy.jpg

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_highkey.jpg

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_fawn.jpg

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_thepurpledoor.jpg

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_thefams2_1.jpg

later folks

Lyle

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Good to hear from you Lyle. Best of luck with your son's treatments. You have a beautiful family, another lucky bastard. I love the picture of the building with the purple door. You could sell that one easily.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Glad to see you back around! Your 27 holes is 27 holes more than me this year. Good luck with your son!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Family comes first, my friend, and the business pays the bills for the family. Been wondering about you, hope things get better with your son!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Glad to see you found some time to post!

Great pictures as always!

I've played a total of 27 holes as well...Might be playing a new(new to me, not newly built) course over by where we're going camping this coming weekend.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
hey Lyle! You came back to pick up the premium balls you won in the Tiger competition?

Barkz

Aug 26, 2010
Love the picture of the building with the purple door. I'd buy it. Hope all goes well with your son. I have three kids myself and worry about them all the time. All the best. Ian

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.