• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Been a while

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
That’s what happens when we get old. Everything’s was yesterday, last week or just last year when I’m reality it was 3 months ago, 2 or 10 years ago. Hell im still mind boggled that Pulp Fiction was 26 years ago, wtf!
I have a 15 year old daughter.....how the hell did that happen

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
Out of curiosity, have you guys been playing consistently the past 10 years or have you returned to the game thanks to covid?

My kids have reached the ages I can drag them with me, which is pretty cool.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Out of curiosity, have you guys been playing consistently the past 10 years or have you returned to the game thanks to covid?

My kids have reached the ages I can drag them with me, which is pretty cool.
I spent basically a decade away from the game. Started playing a bit at Top Golf when it opened near us after moving to Texas, but did not play on a course until a few years ago when my folks moved to Florida. Now I play 3-6 rounds a year when visit them.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Over the last decade I've only a few spots away from golf for a few weeks or so.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Played consistently until retirement. While working, played almost every weekend... and a few times during the week. Once retired, seldom miss a day. 208 18-hole rounds in 2019. Sitting at about 145 so far in 2020.
COVID has been a boon for our course... and other courses in the area. In so much of 2020, there's been little to do outside the house than play golf. Our memberships are up. Our rounds played by non-members have mushroomed. We've had to hire extra pro shop staff to pull carts, etc. A course to the west of us is city owned. The manager, there, says the golf course is the only thing that didn't lose money for that community this year.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Started playing later in my late 20s and had the bug bad. Responsibilities took me pretty much completely out of the game for 10-12 years. Maybe played a few times a year. Over the past couple of years, I've been slowly getting back into playing more often. Now I'm trying to play once a month or so.

🔥 Latest posts