• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Been away so long....

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
That I don't know how to start this post.....

I started my new job as a headhunter back in late November. Expected it to be six tough months before first commission...now entering 8th month...to say I am low on $$ is an understatement.

It's kind of like one of those WWII movies when the plane is low one fuel....they are throwing everything out of it to keep it flying. I've sold everything except my clubs....

I kind of made a vow to myself that I would try to stay off ST until I got my pipeline loaded and productive....since spending a lot of time here is my history.

Well, sh** - I am back....maybe being back will be like a Lucky Charm, a four leafed clover or a shamrock....I've got a deal I hope to hear positive news on next week....will you guys rub your rabbit's feet for me?

Golf game: Playing semi-regularly...handicap of 12...

b.........is back.

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Good to see you back

Hope things begin to turn for the best.....being in the housing industry I can kinda understand a tough market

Jason

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Leave me an updated e-mail addy will ya?

We worry about you and your extended absence so it's nice to be able to check up on you once in awhile.

I was checking Birmingham obituaries just last week . ;)

Welcome back.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Yeah, man, we were all wondering what was up. Glad to have you back.

A few of us have been talking about coming your way in the fall to play some of the courses in your area. Five of us got together here in Tampa last November and played 4 rounds in 3 days. We had a blast, and I was blessed to meet some outstanding new friends.

I'd love to make it out your way for a weekend.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004

A few of us have been talking about coming your way in the fall to play some of the courses in your area. Five of us got together here in Tampa last November and played 4 rounds in 3 days. We had a blast, and I was blessed to meet some outstanding new friends.

I'd love to make it out your way for a weekend.

this year would be better than last....we had a '100 year drought' that fried everything including my yard. It's over now though....maybe, if I can get this ship righted, sometime in October...........

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States

I'd love to make out with you for a weekend.

Geez, Eracer, let him visit a while before you start hitting on him!! :prop:

Welcome back, Bravo...we haven't changed!! :)

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Thanks for all of the good wishes....now HELP ME.....

Those of you who have religious beliefs....send up prayer on my behalf.

Those who do not....do whatever you do when you want something in the cosmos to turn in your favor...

b

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
WElCOME BACK!!! ill do all the praying i can do for you... Things have been tight around our house lately and ive been having to sell a few clubs and shafts to get buy...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Thanks for all of the good wishes....now HELP ME.....

Those of you who have religious beliefs....send up prayer on my behalf.

Those who do not....do whatever you do when you want something in the cosmos to turn in your favor...

b
I'll trade a prayer for you, for a prayer for my sister and her 16 year-old nephew, who is in jail on suicide watch after breaking his probation by getting drunk after his father (sister's evil, sociopathic ex) told him he didn't want to see him anymore.

🔥 Latest posts