• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Been away so long....

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Great to see a post from you, Bravo! I'll definitely throw some prayer requests your way (you to Eracer).

Hopefully things pick-up AND you start spending some more time on here again!

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Welcome back B.

The agenda is Texas in December. We will keep you posted

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Bravo!

Happy to hear from you, we were worried. Sorry things are looking down right now. Hang in there. It's like a bad round of golf that will turn good on the back nine. You just need to string a couple of shots together to get the confidence up and then you're off, with no-one stopping you. Keep in touch.

E, that sounds like some horrible stuff right there. Sorry man!

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Having suffered some of life's triple bogeys myself, I'll keep you all in mind and ask that your special intentions are rewarded.... all the best and great to hear from you B, seeing as how you were the one that invited me over here from the darkside (aka GR)

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Glad to see you back Bravo...I think down time on ST wouldn't is a bad thing. You need a break from work.

Just limit it to 2 hours a nite.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I'll trade a prayer for you, for a prayer for my sister and her 16 year-old nephew, who is in jail on suicide watch after breaking his probation by getting drunk after his father (sister's evil, sociopathic ex) told him he didn't want to see him anymore.

More than happy to from this end. What a terrible situation.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Glad to see you back Bravo...I think down time on ST wouldn't is a bad thing. You need a break from work.

Just limit it to 2 hours a nite.

Thanks to Everyone....I am happy to see the Irishes are still aboard.

I think I can sneak a few mintues a day...still gotta keep the head down and in this case am not talking about golf though....

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I try to drop about 1 to 2 stupid comments a day to keep from getting rusty. I would talk golf but, its a little over done already.

Bama Duffer

Mar 14, 2005
Glad to see a post from you, B. I only get a rare chance to check ShotTalk myself these days, but I wonder when I don't see anything from another Bama boy for awhile.

You and Eracer are definitely in my prayers. I've been going through a little rough patch myself lately, so I'm not sure I'm one to offer advice, but stay strong.

One of those do as I say, not as I do suggestions.

🔥 Latest posts