• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Beginner Club set

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
bdcrowe said:
That's what we're here for jake. Fire away.

Demo several of the adams offerings. As a beginner, the Ideas would be a very good setup for you, as they have hybrid longirons.

I thought we were here to make fun of the Canadians. Now I'm :confused:

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
DaveE said:
I thought we were here to make fun of the Canadians. Now I'm :confused:
Depends on who you ask. Ask us, and that is true. Ask the Canadians, and we're here as models of what not to be like. Everything is perspective.

Damn Canadians...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
jakeimbery said:
sweet so do you guy srecomend getting hybrid irons?
Yes and no. Absolutely consider replacing long irons with hybrid. But not a full set from wedge to 3 iron.

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
bdcrowe said:
Yes and no. Absolutely consider replacing long irons with hybrid. But not a full set from wedge to 3 iron.

Seconded. 3 and 4 iron removed from my bag and it does help, certainly at my hacking level.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
bdcrowe said:
That's what we're here for jake. Fire away.

Demo several of the adams offerings. As a beginner, the Ideas would be a very good setup for you, as they have hybrid longirons.

Yeah the Adams Ideas would be a really good candidate for you. This is a really good manufacturer.

As bd said, try to demo the clubs you are considering. This is a time-honored "truism" of buying equipment. All of us do it and it is the right thing...

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Jake, any beginner iron set is good for a beginner.
Most of us here started with some really crappy irons. We learned to play with them, and as our swing got better and better, we could get a better set of club.
:)

🔥 Latest posts